Friday 8 December 2023

Amazing Educational Tool: Twee.com

 I promised to post more about educational tools in my blog and here is approval 😇When I was first introduced with the unique features of Twee.com during one of the ILT classes, I was so excited to find out that burdens on educators' shoulders could be lessened simply by means of Twee.com. It offers a wide range of benefit that you can gain in creating lesson plans and activities. It can turn YouTube videos into texts, and even can make Multiple Choice, True/False and Open-ended questions based on the given videos. Besides, the tool has the abilities to make other types of activities based on inserted texts or links. Certainly, it's better to see how Twee.com works rather than read too much. So here is the video tutorial from YouTube so that you don't waste your time searching for proper material.💁 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Use of Technology and Digital Mapping

  In my teaching practice, the integration of technology has become an essential component to enhance engagement and interactivity in my cla...