Saturday 9 December 2023

A Field Trip to "Jalinga"



Unforgettable Memory Ever...

In this post I would like to share my takeaways from one of the most impressive field trips I have ever been to. During one of the classes of ILT Module in WIUT, we (I and my classmates from the module) visited the studio of Jalinga interactive video studio (situated in Tashkent). 

Why Jalinga?

Before stating the benefits of Jalinga studio, I want to define what it is. Jalinga is an interactive video studio where anyone like you and me, can create webinars, training courses, various interactive online classes. Any necessary digital technologies to record videos are available there so that you don't have to get out of the studio. 

Writing about the pros of Jalinga, the most important factor that makes unique is that users of Jalinga DO NOT need any editor or video operator. You can record your webinars/courses/classes by means of Jalinga's unique features, like interactive boards, ready cameras and lights, etc. So the users don't need to spend their energy, time and certainly money on finding and waiting for video editors and operators as Jalinga fulfills these tasks on behalf of these job owners. Therefore, we can save our money and time.

What for? 

Online lectures


Creating practical webinars

Training new employees

Introduction of new products

When I first heard the some of the features of the Jalinga studio, I thought that it was useful mainly in education, but Iwas wrong🙆. So in what fields can it be used: Bank and Accounting, IT, Medicine, Trading, Language Learning and Teaching, Social Projects and so on. Hence, anyone can find their "piece" in Jalinga😇
Other benefits
  • Good location
  • Professional digital service
  • Convinient office
  • Sweets and coffee🍪🍰🍵
What about the prices?
The rent of the studio costs about 80-85$ per hour 😔. Definitely it sounds much expensive to some of us, but there are some other types of packages that may suit you. So, if you are curious about Jalinga, go https://jalinga.uz/ and discover more about it. 


2 comments:

My Use of Technology and Digital Mapping

  In my teaching practice, the integration of technology has become an essential component to enhance engagement and interactivity in my cla...